Monday, April 19, 2010

Join my army & become an acolyte to the Black Saint! I might spare your life if you can see the light...

It isn't easy for me to to tell you this but your end is near.

How will you come to this forthcoming "End" you ask? By not becoming one of the thousands in my thrall...that's how!
But there is a way to save your pitiful little lives. Simply become one of my loyal acolytes & swear allegiance to me, THE BLACK SAINT. The time is near when I will gather up my army & overtake this pitiful blue marble you call "Earth". And those of you who aren't standing behind me will be laid out in front of me...
By now you're all asking "How do I become an acolyte"? I've made it simple enough even for you piteous creatures to understand, just follow this blog & heed my words.

It won't hurt...much. And you're guaranteeing yourselves a bit of mercy from me for when my apocalypse becomes reality mountains will crumble & nations will cower in fear. You really don't wanna be on the losing side of this battle folks.

All you have to do is read all about my opinions on what's good & bad in the world of horror/sci-fi. I might even allow you a comment every now & then.

I said "I Might". Don't get it twisted & try to tell me I'm wrong. That'll make me angry.

And to quote the immortal Bill Bixby "You won't like me when I'm angry".

No comments:

Post a Comment